What's Inside My Easter Baskets?


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Not just on this holy day do I like to say thanks for having positive, encouraging, supportive, and loving people in my life, but every day I like to remember to be grateful. I feel very blessed to be surrounded by amazing family and friends. They make me feel special and loved. 

As a child on Easter day my family would get up early, go to church, and have a delicious home cooked dinner. It was nice, but we didn't have an egg hunt or get Easter baskets. When your that young those are the fun things to look forward to. I have always had a big sweet tooth. Both of my best friends know that and this year they surprised me with baskets full of goodies. It really touched my heart how they personalized it as well as how much they really know me.

Ashley knows how much I love Hello Kitty! Can this basket be any more cute?



Inside instead of eggs she wrapped all kinds of my favorite candy in little cupcakes. Like Butterfinger eggs! Yum! I love to bake cupcakes and decorate them. She was the one who taught me how to make them just right. I guess Ginger loves them too. I see with my little eye something furry. She knows my favorite princess movie is "The Little Mermaid", my love for tamarindo dulce, and how I always gravitate towards anything patterned chevron striped. 


She also included this dainty cross bracelet. She got one for herself and one for me. It couldn't have been more perfect for today.  We both wore ours that same day. 





 After we eat dinner with my Fiance's family we went over Leo and Alex's house. Their family is always so warm and welcoming. 


 Inside she spoiled me with chocolate and colorful peeps.Our favorite! I already eat a lot of it..  hee hee. She knows my love for candles, stud earrings, Lauren Conrad's Style, and my obsession with the colors of mint/teal.

Their friendship means the world to me. I love and appreciate everything they do. They made me feel very special. I am truly blessed.



March 2013 Seasons Box and Easter Outfit




What is SeasonsBox? (Description taken from website)

We strive to introduce you to luxurious environmentally conscious products that meet our highest quality standards and that will stimulate your senses. Each month we carefully compile 3-5 luxurious full size seasonal must-have products for your home, body, and spirit. Each month's box is completely different and each box is tailored to one season (Winter, Spring, Summer, or Autumn), or Seasonal Holidays and Occasions (Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc.).

Easter Outfit:
Sweater: Walmart (They have stepped up their game lol)
Shirt: Express (Past Season)
Belt: Express
Bubble Necklace: Shoplately
Skirt: PLNDR
Wedges: Shoedazzle


 

No comments :

Post a Comment