The Best Fashion Shops Online!




Winter is coming and baby, I'm ready! It's so hard to dress cute when you are covered in layers of clothing trying to stay warm. With these accessories and closet staples you are sure to turn heads without scarifying warmth. I don't know about you, but It can be really hard for me to find those adorable pieces. These are some of the best online shops that don't break the bank. 



Like I mentioned in my fashion haul video, I love wearing denim shirts! This is the video I was talking about. This video was a collaboration with Maybelline New York. It's a huge honor and dream to be a brand ambassador for this amazing company. It's great that I can share with you guy guys how to can look still look glam using drugstore brands that are extremely affordable. You can find all of the makeup items here!








Here's a little something extra when you have been a "good girl" lol. That's what I call it to make the purchase feel less guilty. The beautiful wallet was a very sweet and personal gift from the team at Markkit last Christmas. For the past year I told myself I this would be my next big accessory purchase and haven't found it until now. If you want a classic beauty that will last you a lifetime, definitely invest in Tory Burch.

Muchos Besos,
Belinda Selene

3 comments :

  1. Love those Michael Kors boots!!
    XO JANINA
    HTTP://JANINAFRAN.BLOGSPOT.CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your planner inspiration. I have to ask about the starbucks sketches. I'm no artist. How did you get those on the pages? Please...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your ideas! I would definitely appreciate receiving any of those.

    ReplyDelete