Decorating Our New House For Fall




This is the first Autumn living in our new home and I wanted to make it extra special by decorating our living with beautiful colors of reds, oranges, and yellows. It reminds me of the leaves on the ground. I went all out and went to several different stores like HomeGoods, Marshalls, and Walmart to find what I needed. I wanted to surprise Ricardo, so every time I would find something I would store it in the garage until I had everything together. He really appreciates it and finds it a lot more cozy too. Every night I light up some candles, my favorite are the apple cider scents, and we like to snuggle with our pups on the couch after he gets home from work and watch tv. Little things like this makes me happy.









I'm so excited for Christmas and plan to change all of the decor to turquoise and white, but I"m not sure what will catch my attention by then. I'll probably stick to the traditional golds, reds, and green. I'm really indecisive and take this whole decorating thing very seriously ha ha.

muchos besos,
Belinda Selene

5 comments :

  1. Love the orange pillows! They really pop :)
    XO JANINA
    HTTP://JANINAFRAN.BLOGSPOT.CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty! I love decorating my house for fall. :)
    http://chelseamakeup14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i watched the video yesterday! love it!

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I missed this the first time! Looks so warm and inviting! You've inspired my fall decor this year! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know we are at the end of Nov. but some of this is cute that I will be adding to my home decor now!! Thanks so much Belinda!!...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete