My Style: Casual Peplum

  (Clockwise from top) 

Jacket Forever21 | H&M Blouse | Bracelet's DIY | Black Rider Boots Rampage | Pale Gray Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac | Levis 

Most leather jackets can make your body look "boxy". They don't flatter your body shape. A black leather jacket is a staple in every girl's closet. When I spotted this baby at Forever21 there was no question to get it. The peplum style of this faux leather jacket caught my attention from across the store. One of the main reasons why the peplum style is very popular is the fact that it can compliment just about anyone's body type. It adds curves to girls with smaller hips and gives the appearance of  a smaller waist, by the ruffles, to those who want a defined waist line.



This Forever21 jacket is similar to the Alexander McQueen's Jacket for about 3k less ;)

Peplum Jacket




This was my Saturday night outfit perfect for a night out in the city with the boyfriend and friends. The food was interesting and the cool dimmed atmosphere was nice. Ricardo and my little Gingi are napping I think I might join them, they look so comfy. 

Much Love,
Belinda



No comments :

Post a Comment