Lippie Junkie: Lasting Colors

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 015 CHERISH | NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss BEIGE


I'm obsessed with Revlon's balm stains due to their long wear! Cherish was not always one of my favorites but with this NYX gorgeous gloss, thanks to my love Mel for gifting it to mehh, it looks so flirty and feminine. A lasting lip color with a shine. It has literally been on my lips for more than three hours without any fading.


Chanel Rouge Allure 93 EXALTEE | NYX Lip Liner Pencil HOT PINK



As I walked into Macy's my attention imminently went straight to a very pretty girl who had this gorgeous color on. I asked her what lipstick she was wearing, there was no doubt I had to get  it right there and then. Chanel holds it's reputation for an obvious reason. I think it's worth the splurge. It last for hours and it looks  impeccable.
I also love NYX lip liner pencils. I always rave how great they work. (click here to watch video) I personally own about ten of them.


I'm sure to get compliments when I wear this bold color. I have become such a huge lippie junkie that I had to share this with you lovelies. I always want to know what lippies are worth getting. I hope this helped If your in the market for a good lip product.
Mom made gorditas and one has my name on it! Nom Nom...gotta go!
Much Love, 
Belinda


2 comments :

  1. Lol you're sooo cuuttee!! Hope you had tasty gorditas ;) Love any lip color on you boo, seriously! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks good on you.
    i have never tried a
    bright pink lip before.
    i will try this one out.
    :D

    ---

    brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete