Romantic/Modern Style Living Room






Simple decorations can glamorize any room! Here are some items I recently bought to spice up my living room! Pillows are always the least expensive and the most eye catching accent in a room! As soon as I bought my new couch, the first thing that came to my mind was where can I find cute pillows? The same day I purchased my couch I was on a hunt and found some really cute ones along with some other goodies to match! 
 

 

Room Decor Haul Video!

 

 

 

Below are all the links where you can find the pillows I recently bought.


 

 

  1. Keep Calm and Carry On Throw Pillow $19.99 (Hobby Lobby)
  2. Chevron Stripe Throw Pillow 2 for $32.99 (Walmart Online Only)
  3. Silver Sequins Pillow Cover $6.99 (Hobby Lobby) 
  4.  City Lights Plush Throw Pillow $10.99 (Walmart In Store Only)
Here is the pillow filler you will need to add to the Silver Sequins pillow cover (#3) $8.99 (Hobby Lobby). It requires a 16"x16" pillow insert.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 comments :

  1. gorgeous! i love this style :)

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done such a great job co-ordinating your lounge! I adore the cushions, in particular the "City Lights" design.
    Looking forward to seeing more :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and this video post! Im a new follower :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please where can I find a couch like that???

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. BYDLENÍ

    ReplyDelete
  6. As soon as I bought my new couch, the first thing that came to my mind was where can I find cute pillows? The same day I purchased my couch I was on a hunt and found some really cute ones along with some other goodies to match!
    Read more at tu van trang tri phong khach

    ReplyDelete