Pink Obsessed! I'm a sucker for cute packaging!





I am a huge sucker when it comes to cute packaging. If I could paint the world one color it would definitely be PINK! It's my personality, very girly! So whenever I see something pink it immediately catches my attention! Ricardo (my bf) calls me a cat! Ha ha! I guess the same way a cat gets distracted with shiny things that's how I am when it come to anything pink.

But I can't help it. In the long run I tend to spend more money too. Usually items (beauty or not) that come in prettier colors like a purple or something tend to be more expensive than your average black and white. Companies know it too because they hype up the price because they know your willing to pay more for it, like me (guilty!).

For example I don't need a $20 hair spray but I just had to get it, didn't I? I was fighting with myself. Belinda you don't need it! Yes I do it has rhinestones! So I gave in and not only bought the hairspray but the root lift too. All of the items in the picture I bought simply because of the packaging and ended up loving! Most of them are now my "holly grail" must-have beauty items.

Products (Left to right, top to bottom)

  • Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy $98 (Macy's)
  • Micheal O' Rourke Hair Spray $19.99 (Target)
  • Micheal O' Rourke Volume Root Lift $19.99 (Target)
  • Victoria's Secret Pink Body Spray $25 (Victoria's Secret Pink)
  • Pink Brushes from Marshalls (no link sry)
  • Lipstick Marker from Target (no link sry)  
  • L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Stick Lipstick, Blushing Sequin $7 - $9.99 (Target) 
  •  Sigma Make Me Blush Travel Set $59.99 (Sigma)
    Use Code SAVE2012 valid through August 31 for 10% off! 
  • The Balm Face Primer $30 (Sephora) 
  • Pink Eyelash Curler from Target (could not find link sry) 
  • Nars Orgasm Blush $30 (Sephora)
  • Remington Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand 1 1/2"-1" $24.99 (Target)

Dang I just realized I get almost everything from Target hee hee. Gotta love Tarjaayyy! Send me pictures on my twitter if you have bought any items simply because your a sucker like me when it comes to cute packaging! @MissBelindaxox I'll feature your pics in a blog post :D

xox, Love 
Belinda!!!















10 comments :

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Custom Packaging Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great work. I feel nice to be here reading your authentic work.



    Custom Sticker

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasimbadami35@gmail.com

    Custom Boxes .

    Great Information sharing ..
    I am very happy to read this
    article .. thanks for giving
    us go through info. Fantastic
    nice. I appreciate this post.
    and thank you for sharing
    an amazing article…and Thank
    you For Sharing .

    https://www.healeypackaging.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting information i want to know more about the boxes. lip gloss Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some truly nice and useful info on this site, too I conceive the design contains fantastic features.
    Sticker Printing Press
    Printed Stickers
    Inset Printing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good but i have problem for responsive Google+ comment on my website Soap boxes

    ReplyDelete
  7. All details you describe in your blog post Custom Hairspray Boxes is very informative for me. Customboxesu provides Custom Hairspray Boxes packaging with suitable price.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. packaging material website

    ReplyDelete