Tarte Magical Makeup Unicorn Brushes

Tarte just released their New Limited Edition Make Believe In Yourself Magic Wand Unicorn Makeup Brushes and Makeup! I felt like a little giddy girl. My love for fairy tales and makeup combined in one. Here's a review to see if they are worth the hype and money.


Unicorn brushes have been all the rage on social media. There have been different companies who have made unicorn inspired makeup brushes and are in high demand. I wanted a set I saw randomly on Instagram but had to hold back since they were a bit pricey. When Tarte released their announcement of these brushes I imminently ran to my laptop and bought them. Why? Well because they are a great trusted company. Tarte's quality is impeccable and one of my top five favorite makeup brands. I have never been disappointed with any of their products. I knew these would be a great investment as apposed to those other brushes. I have had brushes before which easily bleed or shed, so I wanted to put these to the test.


This Tarte Unicorn Makeup Brush set is $39.00 and comes with five brushes:
- Magenta contour brush 
- Pink powder brush 
- Green blending eyeshadow brush 
- Blue shading eyeshadow brush
- Purple liquid foundation brush

Aside from their beauty I wanted to see if these would be efficient. My biggest worry is wether they would bleed when washed. That's one of the main reasons companies stay away from dyed brushes. I washed right away and noticed they passed the test. No bleeding at all.

I also worry they will shed when applying makeup. They wouldn't have been a deal breaker for that reason but it's just plain annoying. After playing over and over with the brushes all of the bristles stayed in tact except for about two synthetic hairs that came off. That was pretty normal.

They are extremely soft and well dense. They are synthetic, which can used to apply both liquid and powders. The bonus is that they are vegan, cruelty free, and dermatologist tested.

The handles can be a bit slippery since they spiral down and can be awkward in your hand. I noticed this because I just got done putting on lotion since the hardware is metal. But, I promised you won't even notice, unless you are being extra picky and want to critic everything. Other than that they are pretty much perfect. I highly recommend them. Hurry before they sell out!

Muchos Besos,
Belinda Selene



SaveSave

13 comments :

  1. Hello Bel♥
    I love this Unicorn brushes.
    You look so cute with violet lipstick.
    Besos,
    thatsmehanelore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha you are so sweet! Thank you, I was so excited to use purple lipstick. I was feeling extra magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gustan! Siempre he querido hacer un blog pero no sé cómo, podrías hacer un video para ayudará chicas como yo que no saben. Saludos desde Puerto Rico

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the foundation brush that comes with this set and am looking a similar one, just wondering if you have any suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best brush ever! I think this brush from tarte is the cutest I’ve ever owned. The brushes are soft. Very satisfied with this brush. Keep on making cute brushes like this!

    Gretta Hewson
    Why not see Landscaping Olympia WA information

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. eevee coloring pages

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! unicorn coloring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replace, then run several times with cold water only to remove all traces of vinegar. For heavy metals buildup, consider using a commercial descaling solution instead of vinegar.شركة تنظيف
    شركة تنسيق حدائق بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالخرج
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why? Well because they are a great trusted company. Tarte's quality is impeccable and one of my top five favorite makeup brands. I have never been disappointed with any of their products. I knew these would be a great investment as apposed to those other brushes. I have had brushes before which easily bleed or shed, so I wanted to put these to the test. Read more at hoc phun xam tham my

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. free instagram likes instantly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I certainly appreciate your stuff provided in the blogs.
    local web design agency

    ReplyDelete
  12. The support, advert invest and in site design marketing campaign performance for our clients every day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s amazing to visit again n again coming to your blogs the superb effort is here.
    San Francisco design agency

    ReplyDelete