Create A Charming Desk Space

A beautiful work space brings motivation and inspires us. I recently decorated a corner in my room for my office space and it made me so happy I just had to share it with you! Take a peak inside!




I'm constantly rearranging and decorating the space around me. You guys know me, I can't go more than a few weeks without adding something or different to my home. The best part too is that you don't have to spend a lot of money doing it either. Just by adding something small to your office can change the mood and atmosphere of the space. For example I added a nice cozy faux fur blanket. It keeps me warm and it looks beautiful. It's decorative and functional. Here is a closer look at all of the details. 
















OFFICE DECOR DETAILS:

PLANNERS:

If you want to see further details I also made a video for you lovelies on my YouTube channel. Make sure to subscribe and stay inspired
Muchos Besos, Belinda Selene 

7 comments :

  1. Hi Belinda, love your sequin pillow its everything !!! <3 that pillow and faux fur blanket perfect combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children's desks differ from adult desks in their height. Even the chairs for children's desks are low. Desks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard R. Cole Is expert of Outside tools and gadgets to Help You in selecting appropriate product one of tens of thousands of Choices https://www.bestconsumersreview.com/best-chainsaw-sharpener/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer cooking, and the crumbs they leave behind, are the ideal targets for ants who need food and water. However, there are quick tips and tricks that homeowners can use to avoid getting ants شركة مكافحة حشرات
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بتبوك
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بتبوك
    شركة رش مبيدات بتبوك

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should Keep to an office or to own destination. These types of workspaces can get from commercial cleaning dallas tx especially dirty, dusty, and grimy pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete