I'm Married!!!



I'm officially Mrs. Villa! I have never been this happy in my entire life. It feels like just yesterday my bridesmaids and I were getting ready in our cute pink robes sipping on mimosas. Our wedding was everything I ever dreamed of and more. As many of you know we are high-school sweethearts and have been dating for over ten years. Our whole family was looking forward to this day as much as we were. The ceremony was very emotional for all of us. Along with unlimited food and drinks we had the best night celebrating the night away dancing.

I'll have plenty of more pictures to come when we receive all of the footage from our photographer. The littlest of things make me happy. Here are some decoration around our home I couldn't wait to put up ha ha.










Ashley has a post on her blog www.AshleyAnnStyle.blogspot.com with more picture from the wedding. Make sure to check it out. 







Happy Independence day! I'll excited to kiss my hunny during the fireworks tonight, but first we have to pack because we leave tomorrow morning to Miami!

Muchos Besos,
Belinda Selene

4 comments :

  1. You too beautiful! So happy for you, sounds like an amazing day for you. I am looking forward to getting married too, a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! congratulations! love ur dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! :) So beautiful!
    My husband and I got married about 4 months ago now and we are also high school sweethearts!! We have been together since I was 14 and he was 15. I'm 21 now. We actually met when I was only 10, though!! And I had a crush on him ever since. Haha. :) beautiful photos. I also checked out your honeymoon post which looked amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It's so so beautiful. I am flattered by your love chemistry. It's beautifully photographed. Thanks for sharing! Love: Katy

    ReplyDelete