Maybelline Takes Me To New York



This past month has been many of firsts: Having my first meet-and-greet, speaking on a panel in LA, visiting a clothing line's head quarters in San Francisco, and now filming with a company I admire in New York City. Maybelline and StyleHaul flew me in to the Big Apple for a fun photo shoot launching the new The Nudes Palette. No other drugstore brand has had anything like it before. These gorgeous gals and I helped create fun looks for the glamorous rock star in you! I am greatly honored to be chosen as one of Maybelline’s beauty brand Ambassadors. Here are few behind the scenes pictures, as well as some new friendships. 














The wonderful StyleHaul team made me feel extra special when I went back to my hotel room. There was a really sweet letter wishing the best wishes for my wedding. It was delicious!




















This week I got to see the big beautiful lights in Time Square. Life almost felt unreal. It’s where many people have traveled to reach their dreams. A bit cheesy I know, but one of mine came true. Never in a million years would I have pictures myself in this place, at this time, with this opportunity. I was also a total nerd and started naming all of the movies I have ever watched that were filmed here. 

I’m still in shock that after a couple of years of getting in front of a camera and sharing my passion for beauty and fashion  has lead me down this path. And if your reading this I have you to thank for that. Never stop dreaming or believing in yourself. The people who truly love you will support you. 

I was very nervous before getting on the plane to New York because I wanted to make a good impression. Ricardo hugged me really tight and told me, “Baby this is what you wanted to do, this is what you were meant to do. You got this. You’re going to do great! Make sure to send me lots of pictures.” 



I’m hundreds of miles in the air on my way back home trying to take this all in before I walk down the aisle a few days from now and take the time to cherish every moment of my life. I can't wait for our wedding ahhh! Once again thank you.

Muchos Besos,
Belinda Selene (future Mrs. Villa)





6 comments :

  1. Beautiful girls in NYC! Love you, Belinda <3
    XO Janina

    http://janinafran.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty hope i had fun in my beautiful city hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will some of the sold out stuff on your markitt be available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you had a good time in NYC, even though I'm majorly jealous. It's one of my top places I'd love to visit. Congratulations on your wedding, and I cannot wait to see pictures of everything...well, not everything when you return from your honeymoon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that samantha? You girls look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you girlies are wearing.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete