My 23rd Birthday! Presents Haul



July 8, 2012


I had a pretty great Birthday thanks to all of you guys! I woke up with such sweet comments! I also received quite a lot of requests to do a birthday haul video on my YouTube channel and I think I'll do that! But first I wanted to do a blog post on them. Here is what I got for my Birthday!  



FROM MY SISTER NYDIA



My sister is so sweet! She always likes to spoil us when it comes to our birthday. She took me on a little shopping trip to the mall and told me to pick out some stuff. I have had my eye on these babies for a long time. If you follow me on twitter, I tweeted a picture and asked you guys if I should buy it. Good thing I waited because now the bracelets have more meaning to them since they were a gift. 

Follow me on Instagram! @MissBelindaxox

I just love the neon yellow pop of color to the chain! 

The Rose gold pyramid bracelet is from Macy's and the yellow neon bracelet is from JCPenny.










She also took me to Sephora (I can spend hours there!). All of these items I have had my eye on for the longest time!

NARS: Orgasm Blush

Sephora by OPI: Gold For Me nailpolish 

Urban Decay: 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil 

Sephora Professional: Blush Brush

Thank you Nydia!!! I love you sisi!!!
I can't get over the blush brush it's so soft and it picks up the product so well. I'm so glad I got it.













FROM MY BOYFRIEND RICARDO

 

CANON POWER SHOT ELPH 110 HS

I have been wanting this camera forever!!!! I have other cameras but they no longer work that well oops. I use to take a camera with me everywhere but I always dropped them on the floor or something lol. So for over a year now I wanted a Canon camera. I didn't even care what model all I know and have experienced that Canon cameras make you look good ha ha. All my friends have canon brands and portraits always look good on Canon. If you want to mainly take pictures of.. let's say landscape (if you travel or something), then I would say go for a Sony ;)

The screen is huge! Something I always look into when it comes to buying any sort of "gadget". The quality superb! It also shoots in full HD 1080p 

The cute little hello kitty strap is from Ebay. I have had it for a while. But of course It wouldn't be my camera if it didn't have a touch of pink somewhere. 


He also took me to a waterpark in the morning and I had so much fun!

FROM MY MOMMIE


Light Pink Leopard Rose Comforter Set 

My mommie (does anyone else call their mom mommy?) bought me two comforter sets. This is one of them. I love how she knows the theme of my apartment! I love my PINK bed set so much. It is super girly too! 


The bottom is really girly and fairy tale like. The skirt is made out of a silky and sheer material. 






The pillows that it comes with remind me of Roses. This gives it a romantic theme to this fairy tale like bed spreed.









This is the second bed spread she got me. It's definitely bold and makes the bed really stand out! That's what I love about damask print! Your bed should always be the center of attention in a bed room. It matches my mannequin too.



PARTY AT DAV&BUSTERS!

 

I wanted to keep my birthday fun simple so we went to Dav and Busters :D 






The waiter brought out my chocolate milkshake with whip cream, sprinkles, and a candle. That was so sweet of him :) 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I had fun posting it. 


Love Love Love,
Belinda

4 comments :

  1. I love your channel! I subbed about two months ago, so glad I found you!!
    Just wondering what camera you use to film, sorry if you've already said it!!!

    LoVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! :) I found your blog through youtube :) come visit me!

    http://somethingnew-ish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did your mom get the flower comforter? It's sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gift consists of a bouquet of one dozen perfect long-stemmed roses with chocolate treats wrapped in each bud, and is presented in a classic long-stem rose box. This is a very beautiful gift.teddy way

    ReplyDelete