Organize Your Travel itinerary In Your Planner

The most stressful part of traveling is a combination of not knowing what to pack due to your itinerary. I found it's a lot easier to write it down in your planner to have a simple timeline and help you with your outfits, what you need bring each day, and how much to pack. Here is a quick guide on how to organize this in your planner in a cute and stylish way.




This is the best method for me. Decorating or should I say scrapbooking my planner is no secret. I enjoy taking my time to decorate pages in my planner because it's soothing and it helps with stress. It helps me pick up my pretty planner and motivates me to stay  organized so I'm not loosing my mind.



Now when I travel I like to start by setting a theme to my weekly spread. This not only gets me pumped up for the trip but it's also like a small diary I can keep my memories in. I then, start adding the departure and arrival times since I mostly fly. From there I start adding the major events. I find this really helps me look at a timeline, that way I know how many outfits I need to bring. I'm trying really hard not to overpack anymore. It's unnecessary weight, that at the end you just end up paying more for it at the airport. Not to mention I also try to pack as much as I can in my carry-on.

I have heard horror nightmare stories about airlines loosing luggages all the time. Unfortunately on my last trip to New York my friend got hers accidentally taken by another passenger. They had almost the exact same luggage. We went on a hunt to track her down and get it back. It was a disaster and would never want to go through that again. There were tears involved. It can ruin your trip. We made the best of this situation and thankfully got it back just in time. Lesson learned, try and fit as much as you can in a carry-on.

I recently filmed how to achieve cuteness in your planner while traveling in a fun video.






Do you have any interesting airport stories to share? I'd love to hear them ha ha. You can witness what happened as we went on this treasure hunt during out trip on my vlogging channel, BelindasLife.

Muchos Besos,
Belinda Selene


SaveSave

29 comments :

  1. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. https://www.myehic.org.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A case of which is by giving without end rebates and promos. It's occasionally your business to find these and pick as well as can be expected get the best out of your cash. Here are a few proposals on how you can have the capacity to figure out how to discover travel rebates. transport-executive.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the point when your get-away time is set at possibly 14 days, travel visit bundles can ensure the estimation of your outing. http://travelandtourisminfo.com/top-5-tourist-places-india/Thailand travel tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Monster Day Tours

    ReplyDelete

  5. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!.

    Minibus Driver Manchester

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. All Inclusive Cruises

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some great tools that i definitely use for SEO work. This is a great list to use in the future.. barcelona day tours

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. long island wine tours

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. click this over here now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post and so much inspiration! We love your work and look forward to seeing more. Would you be interested in reviewing our hotel near the london excel arena?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. travel

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!
    easyjet claim for cancelled flight

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. https://whattodoinguide.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. the travel street

    ReplyDelete
  15. A logo is a structure or a realistic portrayal or picture that symbolizes one's association. It fills the need of moment recognizable proof of the organization and shows up on letterheads, sites, promoting materials et al. logo design service

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... koktale

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. There are so many fun and exciting things to do and experience around the world that I thought I'd put together a list of my favourite things to do ...

    ReplyDelete
  18. to clean as much of the dust and dirt as possible. The new paint is sensitive, and dust and debris can leave the texture chalky or grainy. Really, who wants to do an illustration on the wall he just drew a week ago? شركة نقل عفش
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى قطر
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى قطر
    شركة نقل عفش بمكة

    ReplyDelete
  19. Moving to an empty house means you have the ultimate opportunity to create the nest you always want. New paint, new floors, new appliances - the world is your oyster, and taking action before it takes you is the time to remodel your home.
    شركة نقل عفش
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى جدة

    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى جدة
    شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. Unrecognized Countries

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well known states to travel incorporate Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Delhi. The Indian visa will enable you to go to most states inside the nation for as long as 60 days each trek indian visa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now more than 20 million tourists go there every year to see what this beautiful city has to offer. Rövidtávú bérbeadás Budapesten

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely fantastic posting! Lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which we all need!Relay appreciate your work. instagram likes and followers app free

    ReplyDelete
  24. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Tour Guide Flores

    ReplyDelete
  25. The airlines were accommodating. Today it is not the same scene. Airlines are not accommodating any more. Passenger comfort is not top priority. en uygun uçak bileti

    ReplyDelete
  26. That appears to be excellent however i am still not too sure that I like it. At any rate will look far more into it and decide personally! Ausangate Trekking

    ReplyDelete
  27. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.. umrah packages

    ReplyDelete
  28. Having access to reliable transportation when your plane sets down on the ground in Cyprus can be one of the most important things on your itinerary when it comes to getting from point Cyprus Larnaca Airport to points beyond. Your choices for the best transportation service can be narrowed down to the airport taxis that are available on hand to meet your needs. airport taxi

    ReplyDelete