New Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara!


Ever since I was introduced to this beauty I have used the Roller Lash Mascara everyday. It's a holy grail in my beauty routine. I honestly didn't think that I could find a mascara that would hold my curl without an eyelash curler for more than 12 hours. I usually carry an eyelash curler with me in my purse, since I have tiny eyelashes that like to stick straight down, but I don't have to anymore. Oh yeah! It's definitely a super curling mascara as you have probably already heard. 



Now I am not a big fan of rubber bristles since they tend hurt my eyelids when applying. But with the Roller Lash Mascara wand I can't even feel them. The rubber bristles are very tiny. Because of the way the wand is designed, the wand hooks and rolls your eyelashes up, giving your eyes a wide-open awake look. I like that I can use the wand on the top and bottom of my eyelashes since it's very thin too. Over all it's definitely one of my favorites and plan to stock up soon on it since I use it everyday. Now I am selfie ready hee hee!


Want to see this baby in action? You can watch how I apply it here. It's a "One-Brand" makeup tutorial using all Benefit Cosmetics.


Comment below what your favorite mascara is! 
Muchos besos,
Belinda Selene

3 comments :

  1. I have been waiting impatiently for today to finally be able to order!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard nothing but good things about this mascara! I definitely need to give it a try :)
    XO Janina
    http://janinafran.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. if these organizations are not required to get endorsement by the FDA of new items to showcase, and if these organizations don't need to recognize the fixings utilized as a part of the fabricate of their own care items.organic cream

    ReplyDelete