5 Affordable Ways To Decorate ANY Planner




Hello to all of my fellow #PlannerAddicts! And if you don't think you are one yet, wait until you get introduced into the life of washi tape. You will be surprised with how much you can do and how it will change your planning and decorating game lol. I want to share with you loves how you can decorate ANY planner. You can make a $1 planner look beautiful! I'll prove it to you. In this video I share five tips to that can be applied to any agenda and make yours stand out from the rest. 




Here is a closer look at how they ended up with just a little love from stickers. Hoover over the image and save the pictures on your Pinterest board so next time you feel a little discouraged to keep yourself organized you can bring it up and feel inspired again. 







My inspiration for decorating my weekly view this week was my Kate Spade purse that the hubby, Ricardo, gave me for Christmas. I fell in love with the colors and  I found this really pretty scrapbook paper in my scrapbooking storage. I figured out how to make these paper clips bows recently, let me know if you would like for me to film a tutorial on several different ways to make book marks. 





Muchos besos,
Belinda Selene

8 comments :

  1. love it! i sold get one haha ! love urs so beautiful and colorful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to planner decorating and love your ideas. Looking forward to getting myself a planner and some washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am gonna order a planner!
    Would love to see how you make the paper clips! Love this blog. So glad I found you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you share nice Information thanks for sharing this with us I really like to visit this blog.
    <a href="http://www.secureblinds.com.au/products.html>Plantation Shutter Melbourne</a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the little key chain poof, where is it from?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was looking forward to seeing the video attached :/

    ReplyDelete