Luxurious Spa Day With The Girls


 Top: Belinda Selene Collection | Pants: Guess | Purse: Belinda Selene Collection | Heels: JustFab

The Bridal Shower is almost here! My girlfriends and I spend the day in the beautiful city of Chicago preparing for the weekend. We had a luxurious spa day at the Colette Salon and Spa where we were treated with the absolute best customer service. We had time to relax with complimentary wine while we had manis, and pedis done, as well as eye lash extensions. 






Even through massive research, Ashley and I were very nervous to get our eye lashes extensions. We felt very confident to get them done with the information provided by their eyelash expert Sabrina. She was amazing and helped answer all of our questions very honestly. Highly recommend this hot spot right off Michigan Ave. Don't wait book your appointment today! Let them know Belinda Selene sent you ;)
312-944-1409







I wanted to take this opportunity to thank my maid of honor and bridesmaid, Nydia my Sissy and Ashley, for taking their time and effort to throw me a Bridal Shower. They let me have a sneak peak at what's to come for Sunday and I honestly cannot wait. I thought it was only appropriate to give them a Tiffany & Co. accessory to wear for the Belinda & Co. Bridal Shower. I would have never dreamed to have a beautifully themed party. Thank you beauties! 




I have filmed our fun adventure this week leading to the Shower. Hope you enjoy!
Have a wonderful day!

Muchos Besos,
Belinda Selene


4 comments :

  1. Hello Belinda,

    This is Tiffany Park from KoreaHallyu, the Korean online store selling smartphone cases worldwide!

    Fist I would like that I really appreciate your site which is I think related to our market.

    I just wanted to let you know that we just launched our affiliate program that can help you monetize the traffic to your site and earn the highest paying commissions in the industry. There is no better time to start promoting KoreaHallyu products from your site than now!

    We provide all of the tools necessary for you to convert your existing traffic into sales. It’s easy and only takes a few minutes to complete the sign up process. Earn up 6% per sale! If you get rich, we won’t be mad!

    If you think that it can be an interesting opportunity for you, please read all the details here: http://koreahallyu.asia/affiliate-area/


    Feel free to contact us should you require any further information or assistance,

    Best Regards,

    Tiffany & KoreaHallyu Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. About "Luxurious Spa Day With The Girls" whatever you have shared here seems to me sound like very nice though I'm quite sure that everyone would be benefited. Thanks mate :)

    red deer massage therapy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's important to spend time with friends and to share your happy moments with each other. We need to create as much happy memories as we can. Your friends are lucky to receive presents from you and to spend this time with you. As for me I also like to meet with my friends and to celebrate holidays in their company. We usually order food from perceivetranscript.com catering for our celebrations, drinks are made by my friend Sofi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bridal Shower is almost here! My girlfriends and I spend the day in the beautiful city of Chicago preparing for the weekend. We had a luxurious spa day at the Colette Salon and Spa where we were treated with the absolute best customer service. We had time to relax with complimentary wine while we had manis, and pedis done, as well as eye lash extensions.
    Read more at hoc nghe spa
    Read more at dạy nghề spa

    ReplyDelete