Valentine's Day Treats!

Happy Valentines Day sweeties! I hope you got spoiled with love today! Ricardo made me feel extra special today. I'm a lucky girl. I had to work today which didn't leave much time for a full day together, but we still managed to have a delicious dinner together. He also sent chocolate covered strawberries to my job with a heart melting message that read, "Baby I love you and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!"

My Spring collection on Markkit is out! Check it out! I have a really cute lookbook coming soon wink wink. 





I can't help but say "I'm obsessed" with these beauty products because I really am. Since I didn't have a Glamorous Must-Haves video for January, these are the products I have been using religiously this past month. Better yet, I show you how you can use them in a sultry makeup look! 

Muchos besos,
Belinda Selene

No comments :

Post a Comment