Style Challenge: Bodycon Dress



Part of getting ready and choosing out my outfit for the day is half the fun. You should see my closet when I'm done hee hee, it's like a tornado came through. Indulgera put me to challenge! I was sent a bodycon dress to style from morning wear to a night time wear.




Can we just talk about how adorably chic it was packaged. It made me that much more excited to style it! Indulgera is an online boutique shop with unique pieces for the "it girl". The dresses can transition for different events, like brunch out with your girlfriends to a date night. I  breath fashion, and often get inspired by colors. Depending on my mood and weather, of course. It was fun and interesting working with two different looks. My sense of fashion is very girly and playful, I think that's why I love to wear skirts.

FROM DAY WEAR...


....TO NIGHTTIME


Daytime Outfit:
Military Vest (Sheinside)
Bodycon Dress (Indulgera)
Skirt (Dresslink)
Belt (Shoplately)
Boots (Shoplately)

Nighttime Outfit:
Moto Jacket (Markkit)
Bodycon Dress (Indulgera)
Heels (JustFab)

Which outfit is more of your style? See how Andriana from LaModaByAndriana blog styled Indulgera's dress.

Muchos Besos,
Belinda Selene



5 comments :

  1. Can we talk about how obsessed I am with how you styled it? Loving it girly!

    x
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Great styling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Size of my daughter‘s newly arrived dress is exact! I measured my daughter and purchased the closest size which was a medium. I am glad that she is happy.
    Brandy Melville Shorts

    ReplyDelete
  4. You produced some decent points there. I looked on the net to the issue and found most people go together with together with your web site.
    Cheap Prom Dresses UK

    ReplyDelete